Commercial CCTV Systems
Security, Surveillance, Intelligence
CCTV Surveillance Systems are one of the most powerful security tools that a business can own, and with the technology available today, this essential tool can protect people, property, and information in any type of location, large or small, from a single office to businesses with multiple sites and operations.
Our knowledge and dedication in the design, installation, service, and maintenance of professional CCTV Surveillance Systems, coupled with a firm goal to exceed our clients’ expectations is what sets us apart from our competitors. We are authorised partners of Avigilon, who are one of the world’s leading video surveillance technology manufacturers, and part of the Motorola Solutions group.
By having a proactive approach to our clients’ requirements, we are able to overcome most site restrictions and offer high-performance, feature-rich CCTV Surveillance Systems at a cost-effective price, whilst considering that the design of a system must be solution-based rather than technology-led.
JMK Security are an experienced and recognised installer of a wide spectrum of CCTV surveillance systems and applications:
- IP CCTV IP (internet protocol) is the current industry standard when it comes to video surveillance. An IP surveillance system in the simplest terms is a digital video camera system that can both send and receive a signal through a computer network. IP cameras provide overall higher video quality than analogue cameras. They are feature rich and offer more video site ranges, such as a wide or narrow field of view, and better zoom-in capabilities. And because they transmit truly digital signals, they offer far greater video detail.
- Video Analytics & Optimisation Video analytics and in video surveillance systems have become more commonplace to improve security and safety processes thanks to the development of artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms, even providing actionable business intelligence for organisations.
- Cloud & On-Premises Technology Cloud-based visual data storage, distribution and management system enabling event driven CCTV images to be saved in the cloud. It enables a modern cloud-connected user experience, accessible from a web browser or the ACC Mobile App. Cloud can be used as a backup to the traditional methods of recording or as a replacement, thus removing the requirement for a Network Video Recorder (NVR) or server and ensuring the data is securely stored away from site.
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) Automatic Number Plate Recognition can be used to assist parking management, vehicle tracking and security applications.
- Wireless Transmission Wireless systems are available to overcome any boundaries and allow rapid deployment CCTV should it be required.
- Thermal / Body Temperature Screening Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there has been an increased demand for body temperature screening cameras business, education and hospitality & leisure sectors. Can be used for rapid and preliminary temperature screening in office buildings, factories, stations, airports and other public places, with accuracy up to ±0.3°C.
- NSI Gold ARC Monitoring Remote CCTV monitoring can be installed for temporary or permanent use across a broad range of industries and applications. Whether you need vacant property security to prevent illegal occupation, remote monitoring of a construction site to protect expensive tools and equipment or car park surveillance to aid enforcement or protection – JMK Security will design a solution to meet your security needs.